Wednesday, October 8, 2008

How it Relates

OK, by now you're probably wondering what all of this has to do with an inexpensive lifestyle.

Material items cost money. They cost money to buy. They cost money to keep. And a lot of times you barely use them. You just ended up wanting something new...another expense.

Now living in a completely furnished condo, I do not have to deal with breakdowns and repairs. These are included in the maintenance agreement. Plus after making my home as maintenance free as possible, the people who are renting my home from me, are now obligated to the repairs and maintenance in return for low rent.

My goal now is to find free things to see in different cities, and post them to my web site MooreFreeTravel.com .

Stay tuned for me, and take time to visit my other blogs.

No comments: