Saturday, October 18, 2008

Myrtle Beach Resort

What it's like living at the Myrtle Beach Resort?

Today I finally tried out one of the gyms here at the resort. I know, I've been here 2 weeks, and just now trying out the gym?!

I was surprised at the exercise equipment. There wasn't a lot of it, but the MAX 626 had so many exercises you could do on just that one machine. I tried about 6 different ones, and ended up doing 3 reps of 5 of them. Plus I used the ab machine and did 3 reps on there. It was a great workout. It's about time.

Then again, it's not like I've been just lounging at the beach since I've been here. I have walked the beach south to Surfside Beach town limits 3 times. And most recently walked all the way north to the Myrtle Beach State Park.

And I have used almost all of their pools and spas. I've been in the indoor pool, the indoor/outdoor pool, 3 of the 6 spas. I've been in the lazy river twice and in two of their outdoor pools.

I've also been in 2 of their dry saunas and 1 of the steamrooms. So hey, I haven't been lazy, just having a hard time fitting all of this research into my schedule!

Hope you're enjoying your work as much as I am mine.

No comments: