Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Open a New Checking Account

Open a New Checking Account

Today, I went down to my local bank and signed up for a new checking account. They were sending out fliers, open a new account and receive $100.  That's free money...and if I could make an extra $100 a day, that would $36,500 a year!  Wow!

Now, you're probably wondering, what's the catch.  For this particular bank, I only had to sign up for eStatements and use the debit card 8 times a month.  Sounds simple enough, doesn't it.  They even give you the first set of checks for free.  Plus, they give loyalty points.  So, down the road, I might decide to stick with this bank.  We'll see how I feel, after I receive the $100. 

The fine print stated after using the debit card 8 times a month for 2 months, it will take 5-7 weeks to receive my $100.  So, to me, that's money in the bank!

Look for other types of opportunities like this in your mailbox. 

No comments: